Free2B offer support to people who identify as LGBTQ+ or who may be questioning their sexuality and/or gender.
Free2B is a London based Community Interest Company with the aim of supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals, those questioning their sexuality &/or gender, plus individuals who define themselves by alternative identities (LGBTQ+).
We provide a unique provision in delivering three distinct, yet interrelated services: support for young people; support for parents and LGBTQ+ training for organisations & education establishments. Our core aim is to provide a safe, social space for LGBTQ+ young people and parents to be able to come together, share common experiences and ‘be themselves’ without fear of discrimination.
- The Gap LGBTQ+ youth club for young people aged 13-19
- Gapsters LGBTQ+ youth club for young people aged 9-13
- Free2Talk 1:1 mentoring for young people aged 13-18
- Proud Parents for parents of LGBTQ+ children
- LGBTQ+ awareness training
Who to contact
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 4pm - 5:30pm
- Time of day
- Session Information